Transformer Magnetic Oil Gauge is an indicator device which shows the insulating oil level in the conserver tank of the transformer. The external body of this indicator is made up of aluminum LM-6 alloy. It consists of various high precise equipments such as a float, bevel gear arrangement, magnetic couple and a dial indicator with mercury switch. Transformer magnetic oil gauge is precisely calibrated and give accurate results. The dial indicator is shows the oil level with in the interval as follows Empty,1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full.
1) Product Name : Magnetic Oil Gauge (Indicator)
2) Full Body is made out of Aluminum LM-6 Alloy by Die-casting for Zero Leakage and Better Finish.
3) Gear Teeth are Completely Meshed for Smooth Movement of Pointer.
4) Micro Switch is provided for Quick Alarm action & Safety during Transit.
5) Adjustable cam assembly to Set Alarm at any Level of Oil Conservator.
6) Magnets are Placed in a Specific Manner to Ensure Complete Synchronization in their Movements.
7) UV Proof Powder Coated Finish.
8) Available Sizes 4" (100mm) & 6" (150mm)